Monday, September 29, 2008

New Home

I have lived here in Flagstaff a little over 2 months. The weather is very nice. I love having the fresh air and sun light come in my windows. I hear the train whistle blow all times of the day and night. The train goes from here to Albuquerque each day so I think we should all go on a train ride. The other evening a black cat came meowing at my door. He wanted to come in and I had to tell him this was not his home but he could visit if he would like. So some evenings he is at the door maybe I should give him some Tuna Fish or MAYBE NOT......He made me think that Halloween is close. I planted some black-eyed susans under my front window and they look so cheerful. I also planted comfrey so I could have some green drinks. Yummy Yummy. I can't wait for the leaves to start turning colors as Fall comes. I have missed watching the leaves change. This is going to be a great fall.

1 comment:

Alice said...

It was fun to see your new home in Flagstaff. The weather is nice there and very windy. It was nice to see the pine trees and be in the middle of the mountains. Your home is very comfortable and smells nice. :)Thanks for letting us visit.